Saturday, December 10, 2005

Everything that goes around comes around!!!

I've had a feeling of being wronged. nothing's fair unless it's MY way. selfish human nature talking here!!! But the age old concept 'Karma' or simply 'as you sow so shall you reap' takes over. Either you get a taste of your own medecine or you don't waste your time plotting revenge. why is the world stuck on peoploe's bad instead of searching for the good in them. when you say you want friends look inside and ask if YOU are a good friend to others. So no matter how fast you try and escape all those deeds will catch up with you- good or bad and you will get what you gave.
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with u karma is very much prevalent what goes around definitely comes around. I do also agree with you that if its not my way its the wrong way. It's a bit hard not to be a control freak all the time coz i'm a responsible person by nature i may not be self-sufficient but i am responsible for myself and my actions. i do also believe u'v got to give some to get some and this applies to all aspects of life. do unto others as you would like them to do unto u. Hence i give not only second chances but thirds,fourths and fifths. i would go out of my way to help others not necessarily just my friends but that actually quite a selfish thing for me to do coz i only do it to feel nice and wanted when i shd do stuff out of the kindness of my heart.
another thing i strongly believe in is give everyone a fair chance.oh and also never tattle take the rap for ur friends if u must it will make y'all that much closer.